FULL TIME Auto Body Technicians WANTED! – SIGNING BONUS
We are a busy and growing classic car restoration and auto body shop in Island Lake, IL and we have an opening for a full-time Auto Body Technician – WITH SIGNING BONUS!
Overview: Here at Custom Classics in Island Lake, IL, we specialize in classic car restoration, custom car building, and collision repair (including classic & exotic cars). The Auto Body and Restoration Technician is responsible for repairing all assigned vehicles. Damaged vehicles should be restored to pre-accident condition following the written repair order. Classic cars should be restored to like-new condition following the written repair order. The Body and Restoration Technician plays a key role in delivering on Custom Classic’s promise of speed, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assembly & Disassembly of Classic and Modern Vehicles
- Experienced with Body Straightening (minimum 5+ years experience required)
- Metal Fabrication (minimum 5+ years experience required)
- Rust Repair (minimum 5+ years experience required)
- Welding — MIG welding is a MUST. TIG is a PLUS! (minimum 5+ years experience required)
- Be comfortable with all years, makes, models
- Collision Repair experience a plus
- Have great attention to detail
- Move quickly and effectively through restoration projects
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Communicate effectively and be understood in English
- Willing to work at our Island Lake, IL, location
- Must have own tools
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Sick Day
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Payment commensurate with experience.
If this describes you, then this could be a rewarding career for you. You would work in a friendly environment with like-minded technicians. We offer competitive pay and room to grow within the company. You would be working with a group of really good, friendly, and skilled people – so of course, we expect you to be the same. The huge variety of vehicles we repair, build and restore make it a very exciting and fun place to work.
OPENINGS FOR FULL-TIME POSITIONS. APPLY TODAY IN PERSON!
If you are interested, please stop by our facility for an interview and to fill out an application. Please, no painters, just auto body and classic car restoration techs.Back to Recent News