JOIN OUR TEAM!
WE’RE HIRING! If you (or someone you know) loves working on classic cars and new cars alike, restoring them and performing auto body repairs, we have full time positions for Auto Body Technicians available. Even if you already have a job as an auto body tech, but you’re not perfectly happy… WE NEED YOU! Ask about our $$$Sign on bonus! Send your resume to email@example.com. Apply within or call (847)487-2272.
- Assembly & Disassembly
- Experienced with Body Straightening
- Metal Fabrication
- Rust Repair
- Welding — MIG welding is a MUST. TIG is a PLUS!
- Be comfortable with all years, makes, models
- Collision Repair experience a plus
- Have great attention to detail
- Move quickly and effectively through restoration projects
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Communicate effectively and be understood in English
- Willing to work at our Island Lake, IL, location
- Must have own tools
- Passionate about restoring classic cars!
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Sick Day
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Payment commensurate with experience.
If this describes you, then this could be a rewarding career for you! You would work in a friendly environment with like minded technicians. We offer competitive pay and room to grow within the company. You would be working with a group of really good, friendly, and skilled people – so of course we expect you to be the same. The huge variety of vehicles we repair, build, and restore make it a very exciting and fun place to work.
OPENING FOR FULL-TIME POSITION. APPLY TODAY IN PERSON!
If you are interested, please stop by our facility for an interview and to fill out an application. Please no painters, just auto body techs.Back to Recent News