1970 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS PRO TOURING
1970 PRO TOURING CHEVELLE SS CONVERTIBLE
BEST OF THE BEST.
FEATURED IN "RESTO-MOD MUSCLE CARS." BOOK BY BILL HOLDER & PHIL KUNZ. LISTED AS ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST MUSCLE CAR BUILDS. YOU CAN PICK UP A COPY AT ANY BARNES & NOBLE BOOKSTORES OR AMAZON.
MULTI SHOW WINNER.
MULTI MAGAZINE CAR.
1970 Chevelle SS 502 Ram Jet Pro Touring Convertible
I am pleased to present one of the finest built 1970 Pro Touring Chevelle SS Convertibles in existence. It was completed in 2005 and it is a multiple award-winning and a multiple magazine car. It features only the finest components built to very high standards at great expense by one of the finest shops around. VIN # is 1356708121355.
This amazing Chevelle features the following:
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN:
- GM 502 Ram Jet fuel injected big block
- 502 HP 570 Ft. Lbs. of torque
- Stef's deep sump aluminum oil pan
- BE COOL aluminum radiator with dual electric cooling fans
- Vintage air condition system with polished aluminum compressor
- Complete Billet aluminum march pulley system
- Billet aluminum valve covers
- Billet overflow tube
- MSD ignition system
- Richmond 5 speed transmission
- Hydraulic clutch
- SFI approved Lakewood Bellhousing
- New Hurst 5 speed shifter
- 3" custom handmade and polished stainless exhaust system and muffler
- Hooker Ceramic-Coated headers
- Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes
- Wilwood Aluminum master cylinder
- Heidt's adjustable aluminum proportioning brake valve
- Stainless Steel brake and fuel lines
- Stainless Steel emergency brake cables
- Has been smoothed out and painted gloss black (base coat, clear coat)
- Rock Valley custom built polished stainless steel fuel tank
- Global West tubular front control arms
- Currie tubular rear trailing arms
- Currie 12 bolt posi w/3:73 ring and pinion
- Ultimate aluminum rear end cover
- HD front and rear sway bars
- QA1 aluminum adjustable coil overs
- New coil over powder coated springs
- Attention to fitting of all gaps and body lines
- Body painted in black (base coat, clear coat)
- SS stripes painted to factory specs
- Wet sanded complete with 2500 grit and polished to a mirror-like finish
- Complete new wiring harness
- All new factory style gauges
- All new white leather upholstery: seats, door panels, etc.
- New Carpeting
- Factory center console
- Power windows, locks and steering
- Tilt steering column with factory teak wheel
- Viper alarm system
- Custom sound system: AM/FM CD
- See pictures below - simply incredible
- New convertible top, back window and boot
- New 17" Billet Specialty wheels front
- New 18" Billet Specialty wheels rear
- New 17" 275/40ZR17 Dunlop tire front
- New 18" 285/40ZR18 Dunlop tire rear
Awards and Magazine Features
- October 2007 Muscle Car Power Magazine
- Dec 2007 Hot Rod Magazine
- 2008 Resto-Mod Muscle Cars Book, this is a showcase book on the world's best-built cars.
- First Prize - Super Chevy Show 2006 & 2007 Joliet, IL
- Top Chevelle Award 18th Annual Chevelle Show, Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Most Outstanding Award - 25th Annual Super Chevy Show, July 2005, Indianapolis, IN.
- Top Award, 2005 Beloit, WI. show (1200 cars in attendance)
- Numerous Best Paint, Best Body, Best Overall for mid size local shows