1970 PRO-TOURING CHEVELLE SS CONVERTIBLE
1970 PRO TOURING CHEVELLE SS CONVERTIBLE
BEST OF THE BEST.
JUST OUT IN A NEW BOOK CALLED "RESTO-MOD MUSCLE CARS. BY BILL HOLDER & PHIL KUNZ.
LISTED AS ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST BUILDS.
YOU CAN PICK UP A COPY AT ANY BARNES & NOBLE BOOK STORE.
MULTI SHOW WINNER - MULTI MAGAZINE CAR.
1970 Chevelle SS 502 Ram Jet Pro Touring Convertible
I am pleased to present one of the finest built 1970 Pro Touring Chevelle SS Convertibles in existence. It was completed in 2005 with a cost of $225,000 to build and it is now available to own for almost half the cost. It features only the finest components built to very high standards at great expense by one of the finest shops around.
This amazing Chevelle features the following:
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN:
- GM 502 Ram Jet fuel injected big block
- 502 HP 570 Ft. Lbs. of torque
- Stef's deep sump aluminum oil pan
- BE COOL aluminum radiator with dual electric cooling fans
- Vintage air condition system with polished aluminum compressor
- Complete Billet aluminum march pulley system
- Billet aluminum valve covers
- Billet overflow tube
- MSD ignition system
- Richmond 5 speed transmission
- Hydraulic clutch
- SFI approved Lakewood Bellhousing
- New Hurst 5 speed shifter
- 3" custom hand made and polished stainless exhaust system and muffler
- Hooker Cerama-Coated headers
- Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes
- Wilwood Aluminum master cylinder
- Heidt's adjustable aluminum proportioning brake valve
- Stainless Steel brake and fuel lines
- Stainless Steel emergency brake cables
- Has been smoothed out and painted gloss black (base coat, clear coat)
- Rock Valley custom built polished stainless steel fuel tank
- Global West tubular front control arms
- Currie tubular rear trailing arms
- Currie 12 bolt posi w/3:73 ring and pinion
- Ultimate aluminum rear end cover
- HD front and rear sway bars
- QA1 aluminum adjustable coil overs
- New coil over powder coated springs
- Attention to fitting of all gaps and body lines
- Body painted in black (base coat, clear coat)
- SS stripes painted to factory specs
- Wet sanded complete with 2500 grit and polished to a mirror like finish
- Complete new wiring harness
- All new factory style gauges
- All new white leather upholstery: seats, door panels, etc.
- New Carpeting
- Factory center console
- Power windows, locks and steering
- Tilt steering column with factory teak wheel
- Viper alarm system
- Custom sound system: AM/FM CD
- See pictures below - simply incredible
- New convertible top, back window and boot
- New 17" Billet Specialty wheels front
- New 18" Billet Specialty wheels rear
- New 17" 275/40ZR17 Dunlop tire front
- New 18" 285/40ZR18 Dunlop tire rear
- approx. 297 miles since car was completed
Awards and Magazine Features
- October 2007 Muscle Car Power Magazine
- Dec 2007 Hot Rod Magazine
- 2008 Resto-Mod Muscle Cars Book.
this is a new Show case book on the worlds Best built cars.
Avail. at most books stores nation wide.
- First Prize - Super Chevy Show 2006 & 2007 Joliet, IL
- Top Chevelle Award 18th Annual Chevelle Show, Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Most Outstanding Award - 25th Annual Super Chevy Show, July 2005, Indianapolis, IN.
- Top Award, 2005 Beloit, WI. show (1200 cars in attendance)
- Numerous Best Paint, Best Body, Best Overall for mid size local shows
Contact us today for more information!