1960 Chevrolet Impala
**SORRY, THIS CAR HAS BEEN SOLD.**If you liked this car and would like a similar car, please contact us today and we will help you find or build one.We are proud to present this big and beautiful 1960 Chevrolet Impala. This Impala is a good and solid car originally from Kentucky. It runs and drives very smoothly and handles very well. The car has a rebuilt 454 Big Block that sounds very healthy as you can hear in the video. This Impala is just a nice and clean, true American Classic car, that is very enjoyable to drive. Features and specifications listed below.
• The trunk floor is very nice and solid with a new trunk mat.
• New base coat clear coat red paint - Nice clean body!
• New chrome bumpers front & rear
• Many new exterior trim pieces
• All new tail light lenses & trim rings.
• New seat covers
• New carpet kit (has some wrinkles by trans tunnel)
• New white face Dash Gauge package
**(The speedometer is a little off and the fuel gauge is not accurate)***
• New chrome trim pieces on door trim panels
• New door trim panels
• New rear side trim panels
• New package tray panel
• Weld racing wheels
• New tires on the rear P275/60R15
• Decent tires on front P235/60R15
• All new front control arm bushings
• All new upper and lower Ball joints
• New rear shocks
• All just completed, and includes fresh front-end alignment.
• 454 Big Block, with recent rebuild
• Haag Racing Engines valve covers, we are not sure if this is one of their crate engines or not.
• We have pulled the valve covers, and this is a fresh engine and has ARP head bolts .
• 4 barrel carb with electric choke
• Aluminum intake manifold
• New water pump
• New alternator
• New Power brake conversion, includes new master cyl and new power booster
• New brakes & brake cylinders all the way around.
• New power steering conversion kit; using Borgeson steering joints. (no more rag joint)
• Includes new power steering gear box, and new power steering pump and all new hoses.
• New pulleys and 2 new V-belts
• Turbo 400 Auto Trans with rebuild that is approximately 1 year old. No kick down. Car doesn't need it, she really scoots along well.
• Our estimate on the rear-end gear is about a 3:56
We also just installed new center carrier bearing & balanced the drive shafts (2 piece drive shaft)The glass is in pretty good condition, it has some flaws and normal marks for its age.Some of the trim around the side glass has pitting, that you cant see in the pictures.
We have tried to describe everything to the best of our abilities but nothing beats inspecting the car for yourself. If you have any questions, please call and ask and we will be happy to answer all your questions. We are here to make sure you are happy with your purchase and the more questions you ask, the better.
454 Big Block