2004 Ford F 150 Custom show Pick up
SORRY THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN SOLD, CALL BRYAN TO HAVE US BUILD YOU ONE.
This is truly a one of a kind 2004 Ford F-150 pickup. It was built and modified by Granatelli Motorsports of Oxnard, CA. and dubbed "The Official Truck of NASCAR" It was used as the pace truck for the Homestead Truck Race in 2004 in Homestead, FL. and was also on display at the 2005 SEMA show. Mileage is only 1290 miles and VIN number is 1FTRF12584NC20094.
This one of a kind custom F-150 features:
- 2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4 X 2
- 5.4 Liter 3-valve engine
- 5 speed automatic trans.
- Power and torque at the tires - 465hp and 435 ft/lbs
- Borla Performance muffler with Granatelli twin tip oval exhaust
- ProCharger P1SC1 Supercharger Kit
- Granatelli T-304 stainless steel Headers
- Granatelli "Slot-in" calibrated performance mass airflow sensor
- AirRide Technologies Shockwave Front & Airbag Rear Suspension System
- Stainless Steel Brakes "Street" disc brake system
Wheels and Tires:
- Victory 19" Wheels
- Goodyear 295/40/19 rear, 275/45/19 front F1 Tires
- Granatelli Signature Series Front Bumper by Sir Michaels
- DG Motorsports Side Skirts
- Sir Michaels Rear Roll Pan with custom Thunderbird tail lights, turn signals and back up lights
- Granatelli Custom Fuel Door
- Euro-body custom paint
- David Schwartz Jr. rear suicide door delete kit (front and rear doors are now one)
- Granatelli Signature Series NACA duct inlet
- Granatelli Signature Series rear brake duct cooling system
- Keystone Good Hood Dominator hood
- Genuine Ford Accessories Billett Grilles & Sport Liner
- Hydraulic hatch opener and tail gate opener
- Scosche Audio Gear
- Recaro 6 way power seats
- Euro-body accent painted interior
Founded in 1989 by J.R. Granatelli and now headquartered in Oxnard, California, GMS designs, engineers, distributes and installs after-market performance automotive parts and accessories. The Companys strong engineering background enables GMS to focus on designing and engineering computer based electronic components such as mass airflow sensors, computer tuners, flash tools, and diesel modules. The Companys products are available nationwide through most mail order programs, retailers, dealers and warehouse distributors. Operating out of a 42,000 facility, GMS is a California Corporation.
GMSs innovative designs allow the Company to be the premier name in the market. GMS innovations include the first aftermarket F-body torque arm, the first and only calibrated 200 MPH speedometer for the aftermarket, the first silicone radiator hose kits and most importantly Granatelli was the first company to produce a 50 state legal centrifugal supercharger system and then the first to achieve 50 state legal status on their Novi-2000 supercharge which proved to produce an excess of 1000 horsepower. Today, GMS offers impressive performance innovations including the worlds fastest and most sophisticated flash tool, the worlds only S197 calibrated mass airflow sensor, the worlds only 4th generation F-body 200MPH speedometer conversion and the worlds most powerful S197 Mustang and C5 & C6 Corvette turbo systems.
The Granatelli name has been associated with speed for more than seventy years. GMS spends countless hours performing engineering evaluations and precision testing to ensure its customers innovative products and advanced automotive solutions. GMS offers professional installations that are consistent with the Companys high standards. GMS helped establish the standards set forth by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) enabling the Company to secure approval for many companies in the aftermarket manufacturing forced induction systems, camshafts, exhaust systems, cylinder heads and mass airflow sensors.
- Did I mention 465 HP?
- A truly one of a kind F-150
- Some very cool bells and whistles
- Modified by one of the best in the business - Granatelli Motorsports
- 1290 Miles
- Granatelli Motorsports purchased this stock F-150 new for $23,000 and then added approx. $59,000 in modifications and upgrades (at cost and does NOT include cost of labor). The value and quality of this F-150 is tremendous as well as the NASCAR connection. This is truly a "no brainer." Even in this down economy, this truck represents a tremendous value.
contact Bryan 1-847-487-2272 or e-mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms And Conditions
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to make an offer based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
5.4 with Pro charger
Gray and yellow