1930 Ford Model A Truck
Sorry, this vehicle has been SOLD. If you were interested in this car and would like us to help find or build you a similar one, please contact us at 847-487-2272.
I am pleased to present this custom-built 1930 Ford Model A Truck. All modifications and upgrades have been tastefully done and installed by professionals. You have the opportunity to own this truck for much less than the $100,000 build cost and without the stress of doing it yourself. It drives like a dream and the LS1 rockets this hot-rod through all 6 gears. What can be better than a big engine up front, a manual 6-speed trans in the middle, and rear-wheel drive in the back?
• Independent Technologies in Monroe, NC Independent suspension
• Paint is Chevrolet Inferno Orange Metallic with Root-beer stripe
• Interior by Mapes Auto Upholstery in Elgin
• Has Heat and Air Conditioning
• Power Steering
• Power Windows
• Power Brakes
• Custom Pioneer sound system mounted in custom over-head console.
• Sound system has 30-pin plug-in adapter for iPod, iPhone, iPad
• 2004 Pontiac LS1 with Factory 6-speed T56 Transmission
• 1,500 miles on car since build
• 4:11 Rear Gear
• New TrueTrac posi
• John's Industries 9" Rear-end
• Boze Wheels 18"
• Micky Thompson Street Radials on rear
Front: Wilwood 14" 4-piston
Rear: Wilwood 14" 4-piston
• Chopped 2"
• Door is stretchend 3"
• Back of cab stretched 5"
These body mods REALLY help seating area room and can accommodate seating comfortably for taller people.
'04 Pontiac LS1
Chevrolet Inferno Orange Metallic